Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

I hope you all had a Happy Easter!
My top 10 favorites of Easter weekend:
1. Working in the yard with Mom, Daddy, Will, Matt, and Macy.....it was actually fun!
2. Watching Matt's high school soccer team win their region game!
3. Mud bogging with Will....and riding around on the farm!
4. Spending time with Matt and Jessica at their home and listening to Jessica tell me stories about the kids:)
5. Picking Grandmomma Bentley up from her cute little retirement home and listening to her sweet voice.
6. Laying in bed with Will, talking about everything under the stars**literally under the stars** until 3:00 in the morning.
7. Seeing all of my extended family and catching up.
8. Visiting High School friends that I haven't seen in 2 years. Always a good time laughing!
9. Cooking for the Family.
10. Just being around all of my favorite people in the world. I sure did miss Sissy though!

1 comment:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

I miss ya'll too! Wish I was under the stars talking! That boy knows how to stay up late!