Pages

Friday, May 1, 2009

Excited for Nothing


This weekend is the first weekend in 5 weeks that I have not had something to do. Grant it, I loved everything I had going on but I will tell you this..... I am excited to do nothing this weekend.

Last night, Kevin asked what I wanted to do this weekend.

My response was this:


"Let's not plan one thing and just do whatever comes up!"


I am excited that if I want to go to the beach, I can go to the beach. I am excited that if I want to go shopping, I can go shopping. I am excited that if I want to go watch Kevin play golf, I can go watch Kevin play golf. I am excited that if I want to do yard work, I can do yard work.

So I think you get my point.....
I am EXCITED that if I want to do NOTHING, I can do NOTHING!

No comments: