Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Resolutions...hmmmm???

Picture from Real Simple by Hallie Burton

I SLEPT LATE!!!

And when I say late....that means until 9:00 a.m.

OH and how good it felt.

We snuggled up by the fire last night,
turned on a movie and within 15 mins I was out.

I was so tired from all the events that have
been going on the past three weeks.

I finally feel like I have caught up and feel rested.


I said that I was not going to set new year's ResOLutioNs this year. But seems like everyday I think of more and more things that I would like to work on to improve myself.

I really want to........

1. try to be a better person to everyone that surrounds me

2. be MORE ORGANIZED!
i tend to get a bit scattered and i would love to organize my life. i have started at kevin's.... i finally have 2 drawers and a closet so my life isn't scattered on the floor:)

3. try more recipes.
i started cooking more and more last year and i really have enjoyed it. i hope to continue and try more things this year. maybe baking???

4. be more creative.
ever since i was little i always loved arts and crafts....why stop now that i am an adult. i want to create cute little diddy's for my future baby neices and nephews...is that weird???

5. work on my present giving and thank you cards.
i can incorporate my new crafts into this one

6. get in shape.
really good shape

7. volunteer more.
enough said.

8. use the telephone to keep in touch more...
family and friends

9. take care of myself.
by this i mean....
go to the doctor when needed....
take better care of my skin....
use better products

10. buy only my favorite things.
not that shirt that i don't really love but it's only $12.99
but to really think about what i will and will not wear.
it's silly to have a whole closet full of things you NEVER wear.

11. read more and learn more.
educational that is


Ok. my list is longer than i thought.
but these are all things that are simple. right?

do you have things you would like to work on in 2010?


"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
George Eliot


1 comment:

Tim, Lisa and Edan said...

I have faith in you, I think you can do it.