is what I have been lately! I don't know where the time has gone. I have a HUGE to do list for work that I have not even put a dent in. I must admit, it feels great to be working on ALL things Real Estate!
Let me fill you in on a few things outside of work, that I am super stoked about:
My Birthday was last week!
Sis gave me this awesome Coach purse:

Gayla and Kevin Shaw (Kevin's sister and brother in law) visited
the beach this past weekend and this is what we did
the beach this past weekend and this is what we did

Rearraged furniture
Now we have more room for guest!
I had a wonderful birthday! I loved every second of me being lazy and eating a very delicious Snickers Ice Cream Cake from Brusters!
Tonight we have Business After Hours... sounds fun, I know:)

No comments:
Post a Comment