Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Green Eggs




HAPPY ST PATTY'S DAY!


I had a little fun this morning


and it has already


made my day!


Kevin always cooks breakfast in the mornings.


Well, this morning I decided to pull one over on ol' Kevin.


I decided to cook breakfast.


I get the egg whites out and squeeze a few drops of


green food coloring in them.


I call Kevin in the kitchen


"Oh My God, Kevin, what is wrong with these eggs?"


Kevin comes in the kitchen and freaks out.


I keep my serious face for only a few minutes.


I couldn't hold it anymore as he is leaning over the eggs


and looking in the carton trying to figure it out.


I say "Maybe they did it because it's St Patrick's Day".


We laughed all morning.


I always get that little booger.




My momma used to make green pancakes for us when we


were little. I loved St Patrick's Day for that


very reason.




HOPE YOU HAVE YOUR GREEN ON TODAY!


No comments: