Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

April Showers bring May Flowers

It's cloudy today at the beach, but I see the sun peeking through!
I have so many things to be
EXTREMELY excited about!
I had a really good day yesterday!
I had a presentation that was really really important to me and right before it, I got this easy, peaceful feeling and I think that it went really well. I was soooooooo excited after it, I could hardly stand it. I couldn't wait to tell someone all about it.
I sat outside, under the umbrella, waiting for Kevin to get home.
When he got home, we ate chips and salsa, drank a cold one and discussed
all the events of the day!
On to the next excitement of the day.... I will be heading to Georgia in about 6 hours. Yippie!
I get to see ALL my family and enjoy our annual EASTER at my parent's house!
I got a text last night that said "hey this is macy and i was wondering if u would like to come to my soccer game on sat at 11:30?" and OF COURSE that made me smile.
And...when I get home from time with MY family.... I will be greeted with Kevin's family. They are hear for Spring Break. This morning before I left the house, I took the bunny ears that I bought the kids and hid them all over the house, on two picture frame, on a lamp, and in a plant. And when they find them they get a surprise and uncle kevin will take all the credit:)
Oh kids are so much fun!
I hope that everyone has a
HOPPY
EASTER!

1 comment:

Tim, Lisa and Edan said...

Happy Easter Jeanna!!! And congratulations on your presentation! It feels so good when you know you rocked those out.