Dear Blogger Friends,
I would like to apologize for being such a bad blogger. I have no excuse and hope that you accept this sincere apology. Please enjoy these pictures as I take you through the past few weeks of my life.
Yours Truely,
Jeanna "bad blogger" Bentley
The Shaw family came in town for a week during Spring Break. We went to the Treasure Trip for Smith's 7th Birthday!
From L to R: Swin 4 Bella 4 Smith 7 Campbel 2

Kristin and Amanda made a spontaneous trip down to the beach. Called me and we hung out on the beach for two days....AHHHHHH! Amanda is pregnant and having a little boy, Charlie!
I have been working on my FIRST listing. YAY!
Harbour Villas 4234 in Bay Point

And last weekend Jodi, Heather, and Krystal came to visit.
We ate good food and had a lot of fun talking (it rained all weekend, boo). Heather is pregnant with her little girl, Ella Grace!

3 comments:
Cute! Looks like you have been having fun none the less :)
Apology accepted. I wish I could come see you at the beach soon!
beaner...i demand more blogs...quit slacking
Post a Comment