Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Forever Young


Happy Birthday, Sister!

After going through your Greece pictures (that I didn't even tell you I did)

I found this little diddy. It made me smile.


Bob Dylan's song reminds me of you! Enjoy your day!

I love you so much and can not wait to see you in JUNE!


"May God bless and keep you always

May your wishes all come true


May you always do for others


And let others do for you


May you build a ladder to the stars


And climb on every rung


May you stay forever young


Forever young, forever young


May you stay forever young.


May you grow up to be righteous


May you grow up to be true


May you always know the truth


And see the lights surrounding you


May you always be courageous


Stand upright and be strong


May you stay forever young


Forever young, forever young


May you stay forever young.


May your hands always be busy


May your feet always be swift


May you have a strong foundation


When the winds of changes shift


May your heart always be joyful


And may your song always be sung


May you stay forever young


Forever young, forever young


May you stay forever young."