Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Grandmother Bentley passed away last Tuesday.

My heart aches.

It actually HURTS!

You would think that it would be easier since she was 93 years old but it is not.

It's not easy at all.

I cling to her belongings because that is all I have.

I think about her smile and her laughing and the way she loved me so.

She was the most perfect person I knew and now she is gone.

My Best Friend.

The person who kept me grounded.

She will be missed tremendously.

I am at a loss of words, today.




miranda lambert - the house that built me.mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

1 comment:

Tim, Lisa and Edan said...

Jeanna, I am so sorry. I know she was a beautiful woman just by hearing y'all talk about her and reading about her here. My heart goes out to y'all right now. I love you.