Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Did you Know that...


When you GOOGLE "Bentley Farms, Thomaston, GA" that it leads you here.

(You really must click on the link)

My brother, Matt, gave me and Kevin our famous "Bentley Farms"

t-shirts when they were here in July! And since then, we wear them everywhere.

Kevin wears his more that I do, **which that makes me smile**

The other day, Kevin and I went to the gym.

He left a little before I did to run home and I hopped on the treadmill.

When I was leaving, our favorite gym worker, CHIP, asked me if I had

ever seen ghost on Bentley Farms?

Confused, I looked down at my shirt to see if I had it on.

I did not.

I asked "How do you know about Bentley Farms?"

Chip replied, "Kevin's shirt".

All made sense.

But ghost???? I thought.

Chip tells me that he googled "Bentley Farms, Thomaston, GA".

He tells me that the first thing that pops up is about haunted places in Thomaston.

At this point I am thinking

**this is weird, I didn't realize Thomaston was really known for it being Haunted**

We talked about the Black House, Hagan's Mountain....

then Chip said

"tell me about the Headless Horseman on Bentley Farms"

Whoah!

I knew the story but how would anyone else know this story.

I said "Chip, what website are you on?"

Chip "it says "Top 6 Haunted Places in Thomaston", come here and look".

I walk behind the counter to find that sure enough, it did say that,

But what made this soooo great.....

it was my brother, Matt's, old blog.

Hahahahahahahahahahah!


So since Halloween is right around the corner,

everyone should get in the spirit and definately check out Matt's Blog....



And one more thing!

Brother...that blog was fun and I was thinking......

Can you start blogging again?

You, too, Will Boy!