Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Has anyone else felt the little bit of chill in there air?
Oh, I am so ready for a little cooler weather. I am forcing myself to put away my summer dresses, white pants, and pastels. After this weekend I want summer OVER. I want to slip right into a cozy long sleeve t shirt but I want to pair it with a comfy pair of shorts:) This is my favorite time of the year at the beach. You should come visit if you haven't been to the beach in October. It's heaven on earth. REALLY!
I will be driving to Thomaston tomorrow to see my Family.
I can not wait to.....
ride with the windows down on the farm
pull up to Piggy Park for a Cherry Sprite
smell my mother's home
know every roade and short cut in the town
listen to my daddy's stories
And most of all spend QT with the most wonderful people in the world!
See YOU in Thomaston!

1 comment:

Nash and Shelley said...

I think you are pretty wonderful yourself! hehe!