Will has gravatated towards calling her Nikki 24-7.
When I was home the other weekend, I got to spend some good QT with Nikki...
Even spent the night at her house.
Miss you Nikki, Come see me soon!
A few things to notice about this photo.....
1. My feathered bangs
2. Nikki's white scrunchie on her arm
3. My overalls
4. and Yes, I do have a sock tan line
5. and a rub on tatoo
6. Nikki's super white socks and shoes
7. and her nice polo "boys" shirt
8. and just the fact that we took the picture in the first place....
Hey it's what you did in 8th grade...or was it 7th, Nikki? I know you know!


3 comments:
hahahahahahahahha, best blog EVER. my favorites are your sock line and nikki's white socks, blinging.
I think I like the long sleeves with the overalls and the megaphone necklace! Also the fact that I wore more make-up in 7th grade than I do now. By the way...7th grade is when the B.F.F started (when we weren't fighting) before 8th grade when I was bad and smoked Oregano.
NIKKIIIIIIIIIIIII
Post a Comment