After a restless night, I woke up to a beautiful day!
Despite the fact that, yesterday Kevin walked outside to find the door
of his car open and the back hatch...
URGH!
I hate theives. Nothing was stolen but clearly they wanted
something. Kevin has gone out of town
so I ran by my condo and got all the mace that I could find.
I am pretty sure it is all expired but I thought to myself that surely it would
hurt someone if it needed to.
I also picked up my paint brushes and plan on being very creative this week.
I will let you know how that turns out.
Campbell, Kevin's youngest neice, thinks I am the best the since slice bread,
And I am taking it in.
I already have had two phone calls from her this morning
and they cheered me up from my restless night.
It's hard to understand her because she is two....but I got a few things out of her:
She told me last week she was going to be a scary witch for Halloween but today
she is going to be a puppy doge like her dog Pickles.
She and Uncle Kevin were going to have a tea party but she wants to
go feed the horse Dreamer.
But Dreamer bit her finger.

Campbell Halloween 2008

No comments:
Post a Comment