These:

Don't they look Yummy!
And This:

Sis went to the Doctor yesterday.
I was talking to her on the phone last night
and she says:
"Guess how tall I was today?"
"Umm How Tall?"
"5'2", all my life I thought I was 5'3""
"Well I guess you shouldn't say guess how tall I am, you should say guess how short I am"
That tickled me pink.
4 comments:
hahahahahaha if Katie is 5'2 then that means Frank is 5'3
hahaha, that's bunk! mannn, I am short as shit!
Jeanna....i remember when you had to get that boot in highschool and the doctor told you that you had stopped growing and were not going to get any taller. You were so mad! I guess God decided that Will boy would need all the height in the family!
Nikki...with that kind of a memory, you definitely need to start a blog....seriously! Love that you remember that:)
Post a Comment