
Last Thursday night I turned into Betty Crocker!
The Association of Realtors was having
a bake sale on Friday for the Veteran's Nursing home here in
Panama City, Fl & I volunteered to bake...hahaha!
I had the kitchen all in a mess... there was cake mix
all over the place, pans galore, and the smell....AHHHH the smell.
I baked chocolate, snickers cupcakes....
chocolate reese's cupcakes,
sugar cookies,
regular cupcakes top with cream cheese icing and candy corn and pumpkins,
chocolate chip cookies,
and pretzels with rollo's and a reese's peices on top.
Kevin is loving the new dish I put out with sweets under it:)
Friday night Kevin and I went to the Telluride Film Festival in Watercolor.We sat through a long, short film...haha....called "Bag It"
You can read about it here.
We tasted wine and even snuck in a bottle of our own.
We brought lawn chairs, a blanket, and gloves
and enjoyed watching the film underneath the STARS.
Saturday night we cooked steaks, mushrooms and onions, & THOSE BIG things up there.I have never made twiced baked potatoes but OMG...
Doesn't it look just to die for.
Yummy!
I had a Fun, Relaxing weekend.
I actually enjoyed the time change yesterday.
The day lasted forever.
Hope you had a great weekend, too!
I am now gearing up for the HOLIDAYS and I can't wait to see my friends & family!

2 comments:
cooking looks good beanie.... cook it up on Thanksgiving!!!!
seriously, you need to make some treats and those potatoes for thanksgiving. yummy!
Post a Comment