"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Suess
I was blow drying my hair yesterday morning and I was thinking about this quote.
What is your take on it?
I agree that you should always be who you are
but should you always say what you feel?
Because sometimes those that matter do mind.
A couple of weeks ago I had lunch with a friend.
It didn't go so well.
She would say what she felt and then I,
of course ,would get defensive and say what I felt.
It wasn't very fun and it left me with a really bad feeling
in my tummy and kind of in my heart.
I had to drive 3 and 1/2 hours after the lunch so I had a lot of time to
think about what had just happened. I have decided that I am going to
really try hard not to ever hurt anyone's feelings.
Especially Friends.
If that means to not say what I feel then that is what I will do.
We are all different in so many ways and I know that everyone won't
always agree, but do we have to say things just
because we feel like it bc it's "just" our opinion?
I love my friends & family and I hope that I never hurt their feelings.
And I am sure I have so...... today I am saying I am sorry.
"A person's a person, no matter how small."


3 comments:
I agree sis.
Good stuff Jeanna. I hope your well.
I like your blog. I am trying to do better and start commenting. If you write more then I will comment more. I agree with everything that you said though and I am sorry that things went the way they did at that lunch.
Post a Comment