Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Goodbye November, Hello December






















I hope everyone had as good as a Thanksgiving as I did.
I 1) ate waaaay too much 2) was a baby hog 3) went on a run with my brother that almost killed me *** those dang GA hills*** 4) cooked breakfast for my parents 5) stayed up late with kate, ant, and willboy
5) decorated shelley's christmas tree 6) ate 3 of sis' strawberry cupcakes 7) listened to good ol' stories and ants family's house 7) talked and talked with sis 8) made a gingerbread house with macy lou 9) laughed a whole lot 10) loved on a sick dyl dyl 11) tried on 6 cents clothes from a yard sale *thanks jess and kate** 12) went to the lake 13) hearded some cows with the boys 14) went to a party 15)had fun 16)sat in the car and watched the boys hunt quail 17) sang happy birthday to three people 18) ate lunch with good friends 19) ate la fiesta 19) loved on grammy
20) realize I am VERY THANKFUL to have such a wonderful family and the best friends a girl could ask for.

Now Onto Christmas!
I can't wait to be back with everyone again!
P.S. I watched "Eat Pray Love" last night. Really good movie.

1 comment:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

cute blog sis! I wish you lived closer!!!!