I started writing this blog about a recipe that I want to share with y'all. I was typing away and I got to the word SCRUMPTIOUS. I remember the first time I ever heard/learned this word. I don't know where I was when I learned this word and I don't remember what food I was talking about to make me learn the word but I do remember who taught me this word. I have this Aunt who is gifted teacher. Her name is Sheryl but we like to call her Shay Shay (her Grandson even calls her that). So Shay Shay is not only a very good teacher but she is a very good story teller. And not only when she tells stories but just in general she has a big vocabulary. All that I can remember is that one day, she used the word SCRUMPTIOUS. After she used it she asked me if I knew what it meant and of course I didn't. She told me that it was a great way to say that food was delicious. Ever since that day I have LOVED the word SCRUMPTIOUS. And it's really kind of fun to say. Go ahead, I know you want to, say it out loud. SCRUMPTIOUS. FUN, huh?
So anyway....here is my SCRUMPTIOUS recipe that I learned this weekend from Kevin's mom, "G". I know my sister, Katie, and brother, Will, will definitely love it bc it has Doritos in it and those two LOVE them some Doritos.
4 Cooked Chicken Breast
1 Can Rotel
1 Can Cream of Chicken
1 Can Cream of Mushroom
1 Bag of Doritos
1 Cup of Cheese
Pre heat oven 375 Degrees
Layer the bottom of a baking dish with Doritos.
Mix Rotel and Soups together in a bowl.
Layer chicken then the mixture.
Top with Cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes until cheese is melted
Serve with remaining Doritos.
Viola! Easiest meal ever.


1 comment:
that sounds like heaven on earth. right up my alley.
Post a Comment