Happy Anniversary, Matt and Jessica!
My Brother and his wife had their 2nd Anniversary Yesterday!
Their love is amazing and I just wanted to give you a little taste of their marraige. Jessica answered these questions a year ago and now it's Matt's turn.

How did you feel the day you got married?
for some reason I wasn't nervous at all. I had a peace over me the whole day because I was so excited to finally be getting married to the girl of my dreams and my best friend. It was a neat feeling, one of those you wish you could bottle up.
for some reason I wasn't nervous at all. I had a peace over me the whole day because I was so excited to finally be getting married to the girl of my dreams and my best friend. It was a neat feeling, one of those you wish you could bottle up.
How do you feel today?
I feel the same way about her that I did the day we got married. We have spent 2 awesome years together. It really has been great! We've had a couple disagreements but really not big fight or anything. Everyone said things would change once you got married but I think our love for each other is getting stronger every day.
What was your favorite part of your wedding day?
I really can't name a favorite part. I guess just a few were being in the back room with my groomsman and seeing how excited they were. Seeing Jessica walk down the aisle and how beautiful she looked. Having my grandparents there to see me FINALLY get married. Seeing how much fun my family and friends were having at the reception was pretty awesome too.
I feel the same way about her that I did the day we got married. We have spent 2 awesome years together. It really has been great! We've had a couple disagreements but really not big fight or anything. Everyone said things would change once you got married but I think our love for each other is getting stronger every day.
What was your favorite part of your wedding day?
I really can't name a favorite part. I guess just a few were being in the back room with my groomsman and seeing how excited they were. Seeing Jessica walk down the aisle and how beautiful she looked. Having my grandparents there to see me FINALLY get married. Seeing how much fun my family and friends were having at the reception was pretty awesome too.
What makes your marriage work?
We are best friends. We both make decisions together. We can't stay mad at each other too long before we are making up. All four of us are like a team and it's amazing that we don't have too many big problems. Now that I think about it, it's probably cause of Jessica, she is kinda the cornerstone of our family and just makes everything work so smooth for us.
What is different about your marraige now than when you first got married?
Not really much. I've got a few more grey hairs and I have a really thick beard. Seriously I think I'm more in love with her than I was that day and I hope it continues grow like that.
What are you doing for your anniversary?
We just got back from Chattanooga. We had a great time together like we always do. It was relaxing just to get away. We didn't go 100 mph the whole weekend and it was just kinda nice to do our own thing with each other.
What do you love the most about Jessica?
Everything... She is the rock of our family. She takes care of all three of us like you wouldn't believe. She is so giving and never ask for anything in return. I'm amazed at how happy everyone always is inside our home. She is a comforter and all three of us go to her when we need a hug or just someone to hold us. She just makes things work for all of us. She is the best mom and wife I have ever seen! She makes me so happy. I love her more than anything in the world. I also love the fact that we are best friends and just being around her makes everything seem right. I thank God every single day that she is mine. I'm a lucky lucky man!!!!
Is marraige hard?
Not really. I had a bunch of people saying it was and to not get married. I have yet to see what they are talking about. I LOVE being married!!!
We are best friends. We both make decisions together. We can't stay mad at each other too long before we are making up. All four of us are like a team and it's amazing that we don't have too many big problems. Now that I think about it, it's probably cause of Jessica, she is kinda the cornerstone of our family and just makes everything work so smooth for us.
What is different about your marraige now than when you first got married?
Not really much. I've got a few more grey hairs and I have a really thick beard. Seriously I think I'm more in love with her than I was that day and I hope it continues grow like that.
What are you doing for your anniversary?
We just got back from Chattanooga. We had a great time together like we always do. It was relaxing just to get away. We didn't go 100 mph the whole weekend and it was just kinda nice to do our own thing with each other.
What do you love the most about Jessica?
Everything... She is the rock of our family. She takes care of all three of us like you wouldn't believe. She is so giving and never ask for anything in return. I'm amazed at how happy everyone always is inside our home. She is a comforter and all three of us go to her when we need a hug or just someone to hold us. She just makes things work for all of us. She is the best mom and wife I have ever seen! She makes me so happy. I love her more than anything in the world. I also love the fact that we are best friends and just being around her makes everything seem right. I thank God every single day that she is mine. I'm a lucky lucky man!!!!
Is marraige hard?
Not really. I had a bunch of people saying it was and to not get married. I have yet to see what they are talking about. I LOVE being married!!!

1 comment:
awww, that is awesome brother! Happy Anniversary to you and jessie! You are an inspiration to us all:)
Post a Comment