Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hurry Up....with a Please

Dear Price,

It's your Aunt Jeanna here. I can not explain to you how excited everyone is getting to meet you. You are growing like a little weed. In 4 short months you will be here. We will all get to see you and see who/what you look like.

I often find myself wondering who you will look like.... If you will have your Daddy's Smile or if you will have your Mommy's dimples. Maybe you will look something like your Uncle's. Or maybe even something like "CowDaddy". You will probably have your Daddy's laugh and your Mommy's sense of humor. I know you will have a gentle spirit...you will get that from your Me Maw Dona and your Grandmomma Bentley. You will be perfect, I just know it!

I can't wait for you to meet your family. To hear your "Cowdaddy" say "You know I love you don't you". For your Grandmomma to buy you everything your little heart desires. And for Me Maw to call you "BUD". You will be spoiled by sooooo many people. Your Uncle Will will teach you how to treat the ladies and Uncle Matt will teach you all you need to know about sports.

I can't wait to hold you and kiss you and squeeze you and love you to death! I just know that I will be your favorite Aunt. Hurry Up and Get Here, please:)

I love you!

Love,

Aunt Jeanna

2 comments:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

man. crying.so.hard.
you will be a great aunt and I can't wait for him to be here either!!! love you sis!

will bentley said...

How come I can't teach them about sports? Clearly, girls arent my specialty. good blog beaner