Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Apology

Dear Friends and Family,
I just want to express my apologies for not blogging as much lately. I don't really know the exact reason that I have not blogged. I can give you some excuses. Here are just a few...bloggers block, I haven't been taking any pictures, I have been busy at work and that is usually when I blog, etc. etc. etc. So on to a few things to fill you in on and that I hope to be blogging about in the near future.
As you all know from my last blog, my sister and Anthony are expecting. I thought that "we" (and yes I am included in this process, hee hee) were having a little boy. And to my surprise, and everyone else's, our sweet price turned into a little girl. This little girl will be named HAZEL CLAIRE (just FYI, my namesake...my middle name is claire). I feel so honored to have her carry on my name and I can not wait to meet her.
I have closed (sold) two deals in the past couple of weeks. I have been a busy little bee and hope that it only gets busier down here at the beach. Bring on the SUNSHINE!
I am glad spring is finally, almost, here.
Last Saturday, Me and Kevin with a few of our Bay Point Friends, helped out at the Anchorage Children's Home in Panama City. We beautified their yard for them. What would take one man several weeks to do, we did in one day. It reminded how important it really is to give back to the community and I hope that I can do more.
Kevin has a new hobby. His Uncle Jerry made him a fire pit out of an old tractor tire rim. He loves to gather pine cones and sticks from the yard and see how big he can get the fire. Why not use fire wood, you ask? Well, this is what Kevin likes to do. He takes a sheet and piles all the pine cones onto it and then throws them in the fire. We have $200 worth of fire wood on the side of the house:) It's fun to have a toddy and watch. Come join us.
We have a busy next couple of weeks.
Well, Katie, Anthony, and Hazel Claire are rolling into Bay Point tomorrow afternoon. I can not wait to see them and that little bambino belly. The next week we have a visit from Kevin's friends, The Whatley's. The next is the Shaw's (Kevin's Sister's family) spring break. And then the 9th Shelley and Casie are coming for a visit. Bring on the FUN!
I hope to blog more next week and I know that if I don't take pictures this weekend, sis sure will.
HAPPY WEEKEND!
Wish you were at the beach with us!
Truly Yours,
Jeanna

2 comments:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

YAY for all of the above! See you tomorrow!

bentleyuga said...

good blog. been missing it! i check every morning and am usually sad :( glad you are back and ya'll have a fun weekend! wish we could come! maybe when soccer is over...LOVE YA