Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday Weekend

I think that I had the most perfect Birthday Weekend EVER! Seriously, the only thing that could have made it more perfect would have been my Brothers and of course YOU being there.


Below I have a delicious brunch....eggs benedict and a yummy screw driver from Liza's Then we headed out to the beach where we had a blast and got really sunburned.Look at preggy sissy:)
After we got off the beach, we headed to the grocery store and back to the patio
for delicious appetizers.... We ate then hopped on the golf cart to go watch the sunset.
(me and sis below at the point to watch the sunset)

Sunday, we woke up and headed out to Lime's for Lunch.
Kevin and Anthony 200 yards ahead of sis and me.
haha
Pretty Sister
Perfect day for this. Relaxing:)

Thanks Sis, Ant and Kevin for making my Birthday weekend special.
COME BACK SOOOOOON!

4 comments:

bentleyuga said...

i'm jealous...

will bentley said...

Happy Birthday Sis! Looks like a tough life you're living down there

Anthony and Katie Green said...

seriously, tough life! We had soooo much fun too, wish we could do it every single weekend!

JodiSears said...

I am glad that you guys had so much fun! I am even more glad to see that you are back to blogging!