Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I Have Been Doing

This little booger, Banks, came to stay with me with his Mommy and Daddy.

Thanks to Zeke I now have surround sound hooked up in my bedroom.

Banks is smater than a 5th grader.

Zeke ended up with 5 stiches from his short little visit to Bay Point. OUCH!

I went out to Tootsies with Leslie and Hayley!

The band was soooooo much fun!

I swore the lead singer looked like my brother and when I took out the phone to send to Will, he even struck a pose. How nice.



And this.... enjoying the sunshine and the sunsets!


Come play with me! I need all the visitors I can get:)







2 comments:

Anthony and Katie Green said...

you have visitors every weekend!!! wahhh, wahhh, come play with me!! hee hee.

will bentley said...

that dude does not look like me