Last week when I was at the Green household we sat on the porch and discussed food. They were telling me that they had been really into Caprese Salads. Yummmmy... Tomatoes, Mozzarella Cheese, Basil, and Balsamic Vinegar. When I got back to the beach, I went to the grocery store and bought all the ingredients. They sat in my fridge for a few days and then I was starved last week and wanted a new chicken recipe. I thought....hmmmmmm....I could use those ingredients and put them with the chicken. I decided to look it up and sho nuf, there it was, already a recipe. I tweaked it a little because I didn't have all the ingredients. Other than it being a little over cooked (only bc I got carried away talking to my neighbor outside and then he ended up asking me to come check out his newly remodeled unit) it was delish! 
Ingredients:
Garlic Salt
Pepper
Chicken
Tomatoes
Fresh Basil
Mozzarella Ball
Balsamic Vinegar
Olive Oil
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
Lightly flatten chicken
Place tomatoes, mozzarella and basil in the middle of the chicken
Drizzle balsamic vinegar over it
Roll up and secure with toothpick
Sprinkle garlic salt and pepper over chicken
Drizzle a little balsamic and olive oil
Cook in preheated oven for 30 mins.
Take out of oven cover for 10 mins.

Garlic Salt
Pepper
Chicken
Tomatoes
Fresh Basil
Mozzarella Ball
Balsamic Vinegar
Olive Oil
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
Lightly flatten chicken
Place tomatoes, mozzarella and basil in the middle of the chicken
Drizzle balsamic vinegar over it
Roll up and secure with toothpick
Sprinkle garlic salt and pepper over chicken
Drizzle a little balsamic and olive oil
Cook in preheated oven for 30 mins.
Take out of oven cover for 10 mins.

4 comments:
good gosh, that looks delish!!
Yum Yum...wish we were eating it together:)
Dang Bean Bag! That junk looks good shorty. We're looking for a live-in nanny/cook...just saying!
-A Dizooog
yummy...make me some beanie
Post a Comment