This morning as I check the blogs I follow, I look at my Sister's blog. I read the comments that everyone writes and I see a comment from her husband, Anthony. I literally cry my eyes out at my desk. Both Sis and Anthony have always been such loving people but now since Hazel Claire is here I think that their love has tripled. Sis has transitioned so well to being an awesome Mommy. She was made to give all of that love inside of her to her own precious, little girl. Anthony, too! They knew true love before with each other and now I think they know it a whole lot more. I look forward to watching their love grow with each other and Hazel Claire!

"Mommy deserves most of the credit, which often goes un-noticed for most moms. After all SHE is the one who gave birth to this beautiful creature and SHE is the one that provides the nourishment that her little body requires. I am simply "the help" that gets to jump in for the fun parts! So, to Mommy (and all Mommies) thank you for everything that you do that goes un-noticed and for providing all the “guts” while allowing us Dads to get all the “glory!” I love you, Kate! You’re a GREAT Mom!" Anthony

2 comments:
That's a sweet one bean.
tears sis, making me cry too. not again! haha
Post a Comment