Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Random Late Night Post:)

Tonight I am sitting in my condo and I am trying to figure my life out. I feel like I have been in a whirl wind and quietness is something that I don't want in my life right now. Tonight I was forced upon it. It's those moments in your life that you don't want to deal with but you just have to. You just have to plunge right in and get down and dirty or else it will totally consume you down the road. I have to get these thoughts out and put them somewhere else.


So sitting here I think about my life and think about what the next step is.


And all that I can think is that life is about to CHANGE.


I think about Hazel Claire. And I have this peace that moves throughout my soul. To already love someone so much that I have never met amazes me. I can't imagine how Katie and Ant must feel. Sis wants me in the room when she delivers this little princess. So you know what that means???? It means that the second that she takes her first breathe....I will be there. And from that day forward I will be there. And that is something I look forward to for the rest of my life. She is going to be the most beautiful baby in the whole world and spoiled.


And tonight I think about how I will forever have this connection with her. And I am honored to the highest extent. And that takes all of my blues away!


I love you Katie and Ant and Hazel Claire! I can not wait to be a part of the best day of our lives!!!

3 comments:

Lee and Krystal said...

You are going to be the best aunt ever! Love you!

Anthony and Katie Green said...

tears sis. MOVE HERE!! Hazel Claire loves you already too and she is so excited to have such a special person as an aunt:)

LBL said...

Love you Jeanna! I am coming to see you guys when Hazel is born!! Keep me posted!