Wonder What I have been up to? Casie came into town two weekends ago. We had a blast. After a fun friday night we went to see Leslie down in San Destin. She was staying at Baytowne Warf and that equals a whole lot of fun! I will need another girls trip down there soon so..... any takers??? My 4th weekend was full of fun as well! It included two full beach days, a trip out to Shell Island, golf cart rides, Lime's, fireworks, hotdogs and a little peach wine! I hope that everyone had a safe and happy 4th! Now onto the Billfish Tournament this week/weekend. Anyone want to come visit? It is going to be a blast!
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Looks fun sis, wish we could come down for BillFish, you never know you could be coming here, instead!
Post a Comment