Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Daddy's and their Little Girls!


Matt gave me the Avett Brothers CD for Christmas and I can not stop listening to it. Thanks, Brother! 
I want you to press play, listen, and think about all of the Daddy's you know with Daughters. I cry almost every time I listen to this song and it's because I have such a wonderful Daddy. It's also because I have two other men in my life that are the sweetest daddy's around to their little girls. 

A few of my favorite lines:

"I never lived till I lived in your light
And my heart never beat like it does at the sight
Of you baby blue, God blessed your life
I do not live 'less I live in your life"

"When I'm in my sweet daughter's eyes
My heart is now ruined for the rest of all times
There's no part of it left to give"






1 comment:

will bentley said...

thats a sweet one bean.